AMS is Looking to Spotlight a Chief Lighting Officer for Atlanta Motor Speedway’s First Sprint Cup Night Race!
Atlanta Motor Speedway is conducting a national search for a Chief Lighting Officer, the shining star who will have the honor to flip the “switch” and turn on the lights before Atlanta’s first NASCAR Sprint Cup night race on Labor Day weekend.
Do you have an electric personality? Would having VIP access for you and a friend make your faces glow? Does an opportunity to meet NASCAR luminaries have you beaming? If so, tell us why you should be the Chief Lighting Officer (CLO) in 2,000 characters or less. If your entry outshines the rest, you could be a part of Atlanta Motor Speedway history by turning on the lights before the first NASCAR Sprint Cup night race
As Atlanta Motor Speedway’s CLO, you will:
– Attend the Labor Day weekend races on Sept. 5 and Sept. 6, 2009 with one guest
– Receive hotel and airfare if outside the Atlanta area
– Be granted VIP Access to one of NASCAR’s most historic facilities
– Tour the Race Control Tower
– Get introduced as the CLO as a part of pre-race driver introductions
– Receive a pre-race pace car ride with your guest
– Be featured in the official souvenir program
– And, most importantly, you will flip the “switch” turning on the lights before Atlanta’s first Sprint Cup night race