An Eavesdrop

May 7, 2009
by Alan

The Official has found out that a private e-mail exchange between Lee and Dave has occurred.  Should these conversation continue in private, The Official may have to resort to penalizing players on Tournament Day.  Yes The Official has his way of finding out when these happen.  Displayed here is the conversation that occurred earlier today.

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:17 AM
To: Lee
Good morning Dr. Lee, how is life treating you in TN?

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:25 AM
To: David
About the same as every other day. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in. The good news is, that departure time is 2 weeks, 10 hours, and 36 minutes away. I am looking forward to reclaiming what is mine!

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:26 AM
To: Lee
Keep talking, it will make my inevitable victory even better.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:32 AM
To:David
Nothing in this little match is inevitable. Some wind, a person walking in front of you, and it can all go down the drain. The pain train is coming to Indiana with nothing but perfection to be displayed! I will leave with what is mine, and with my signature on the board.

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:34 AM
To: Lee
Oh Leeland, I play cornhole in the midwest, in the middle of winter.  Wind, rain, snow, sleet it does not matter.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:38 AM
To: David
You left one part out there, on Ken’s plastic boards. The clock is approaching midnight. No holds barred this time. Just as you have some type of hocus pocus that you believe is going to bring you a win, the regiment I have been undertaking will ensure a victory.

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:39 AM
To: Lee
Ken does not have plastic boards.  He has two wood boards that he made himself to exact specs.  Keep hoping because in the end, the only way you have a chance is if I break my left arm or your partner destroys my partner.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:41 AM
To: David
I am not sure your partner will be prepared. The slugger can only carry the team so far. A cold front is coming, while the warm air from the south moves north. Thunder and lightning are in the forecast.

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:43 AM
To: Lee
You underestimate just how powerful the dark side is.  I have always carried my partner.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:45 AM
To:David
The dark side is no more powerful than any other side. I am the one who will bring balance to the force.

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:48 AM
To: Lee
I will be using my jedi mind tricks to make you and your partner my.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:51 AM
To: David
Who needs jedi mind tricks when I will be using the force to simply guide the bags onto the board and through the hole. Use all the mind tricks you want, after you done fooling around with that type of kid’s play, you will all of a sudden be wondering how you lost the competition so quickly.

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:52 AM
To: Lee
I don’t think you realize that I play a lot more than you.  I am the wise old veteran and you are still in rookie ball.  I could spot you 20 points and you would still lose.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:53 AM
To: David
Wise old veteran like Brett Farve that does not know when it is time to hang up the cleats.

From:David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:55 AM
To: Lee
Brett Favre still has a little something left in the tank as do I.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:03 AM
To: David
It is sad when you watch the people you marveled at for so many years, many years ago, and you just realize that they should just gracefully step aside. Everyone thinks they have a little more left in the tank, but sometimes it just catches up to them. I am prepared, and I am ready. You may have a little in the tank, but my needle is pointing to full!

From:David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:07 AM
To: Lee
Your needle might be at full, but it is with Regular unleaded.  I have plenty in the tank and it is all methanol to go 225.

From: Lee
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:09 AM
To: David
Hmmm, I thought they switched to ethanol? That is nice in all, but John Force has my back with Nitro!!

From: David
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:20 AM
To: Lee
That means you will explode in fireball.

Comments are closed.